GST Registration Guidance For Business And ServicesDhoni
The Goods and Services Tax or GST has been launched on the 1st of July, and it is set to revolutionize the way we do our taxes.It will play such a significant role in transforming the current tax structure, and therefore, the economy. Every business carrying out a taxable supply of goods or services under GST regime and whose turnover exceeds the threshold limit of Rs. 20 lakh/ (10 Lakh for few specific states like the North Eastern States,Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir) as applicable GST Registration is mandatory.This process is of registration is referred as GST registration. Now how to can register . So for that here is a guide how to register for Gst.
GST Registration Guide
- Fill part-a of form Gst REG-01. Provide your pan, mobile number, and e-mail id, and submit the form. https://reg.gst.gov.in/registration/.The PAN is verified on the GST Portal. Mobile number, and E-mail ID are verified with a one-time password (OTP).
- You will receive an application reference number on your mobile and via E-mail.
- Fill Part- B of Form GST REG-01 and specify the application reference number you received. Attach other required documents and submit the form. Following is the list of documents to be uploaded –
Photographs: Photographs of proprietor, partners, managing trustee, committee etc. and authorized signatory
Constitution of taxpayer: Partnership deed, registration certificate or other proof of constitution
Proof of principal / additional place of business :
a) For own premises– Any document in support of the ownership of the premises like latest property tax receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of electricity bill.
b) For rented or leased premises – copy of rent / lease agreement along with owner’s (landlord) documents like latest property tax receipt, copy of electricity bill.
4) Bank account related proof: Scanned copy of the first page of bank pass book or bank statement.
5) Authorization forms: For each authorized signatory, upload authorization copy or a copy of resolution of managing committee or board of directors in the prescribed format.
6) If additional information is required, Form GST REG-03 will be issued to you. You need to respond in Form GST REG-04 with required information within 7 working days from the date of receipt of Form GST REG-03.
7) If you have provided all required information via Form GST REG-01 or Form GST REG-04, a certificate of registration in Form GST REG-06 will be issued within 3 days from date of receipt of Form GST REG-01 or Form GST REG-04.
8) If the details submitted are not satisfactory, the registration application is rejected using Form GST REG-05.